This eggnog latte is pure Christmas morning heaven. And it’s so easy to make. I’m always on board for a trip to the coffee shop to buy an overly sugary coffee delight but sometimes, spending over $5 for just one latte, kills my holiday spirit. So, here’s a simple eggnog latte recipe using just a handful of ingredients you probably already have!
- 1/2 cup strong black coffee (or more depending on how strong you want it)
- 1/2 cup eggnog (or more depending on how creamy you want it)
- 1/2-1 tbsp brown sugar
- Whipped cream, optional
- Ground nutmeg, for topping
- Brew your coffee and pour into large mug.
- In a microwaveable cup, heat the eggnog until hot and pour into coffee.
3. Add the brown sugar and stir.
4. Taste latte and adjust flavors to your liking.
5. Add whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg and enjoy!