If it’s not pretty, is it even worth it? This picture perfect pink chia seed pudding is delicious, healthy and easy to make! It’s made overnight so it’s ideal for those grab-and-go mornings. Simply toss in a mason jar, shake and refrigerate!
- Mason jar
- 1 tbsp freeze dried dragon fruit powder
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp honey
- Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries for topping
- In a mason jar, add the powder, chia seeds, milk and honey and stir well.
- Wait a few minutes to let ingredients settle.
- Add the lid and shake vigorously until mixed.
- Store in the fridge for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with your favorite fresh fruits!